Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Rydge is Home!!!!

 Rydge has been serving a mission in British Columbia for the past two years. He left while I was on my mission in Washington D.C. We hadn't seen each other for 3 years! Shawn and I went home in August to welcome him home. We decided to play a little trick on him and we stuffed my shirt with pillows to make me look pregnant. When he got off the plane and saw my belly, he was shocked! "Why didn't you tell me!!!" was his reply. We were all laughing pretty hard. When he was hugging others, I took the pillow out and when he saw me without the pillow, he was one confused missionary. He was heart broken that he wasn't going to be an uncle, but it serves him right for all the pranks he has played on me.


It was so fun being with the whole family again. Rydge has grown up so much. I know that he served the Lord well. His testimony is so strong and you can feel the love he has for those in British Columbia and for the Gospel. I am excited to see what his future holds.

Making sure the pillow is looking good for Rydge

"Why didn't you tell me!!!!"





We thought this shirt would be appropriate for Shawn's first time meeting Rydge


eeewwwwww

The family is finally all together

No comments:

Post a Comment