Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Birthday Time

Shawn and I were both born September 1986. The difference is I am two weeks older then Shawn :) I remind him often. Even though my birthday was a very busy day for the both of us, Shawn made me an awesome cake and we had some friends over. He even made me some earrings out of sea shells he collected from our California trip. How did I get so lucky?


For Shawn's birthday I dragged him to Utah to my mission reunion. :) We did get to go to a general conference session which was awesome. I love hearing from the prophet and apostles. I am always reminded of things I can work on. While we were in Utah, we stayed with our good friends Justin and Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment