Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Simple Pleasures

Sometimes the smallest things give babies the biggest pleasure. Kanyin's new favorite activity is to stand on our bed and look out the window. So many things to find out a window! Oh I just love this little baby. Actually I just realized that she is almost a toddler and I have to stop calling her baby soon. That really kind of hurts my heart. Why do they grow up so fast?!





3 comments:

  1. Torrey! She is adorable and she is getting so big! I love her blue eyes! I still call Beckham a baby and he is 14 months and walking. I don't think you ever have to quit calling her a baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love baby Sparkles and she definitely sparkles. She is a wonder baby Torrey, she's gonna change the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torrey, in addition to your wonderful photos, I think what I love the most about your blog are your descriptions of things going on there.

    Thank you for sharing with us. Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete