Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Happy Day!

May 1st 2010 Shawn and I were married for all eternity in the Logan, Utah LDS Temple. It was a very memorable day for us starting with our ceremony in the Temple. The Spirit was so strong and it was wonderful to see so many of our loved ones there. Shawn looked so handsome and I have never felt luckier to be marrying such a wonderful man that I love so much. Our wedding day was so perfect it still feels like a dream. One of the happiest days of my life!




My Aunt Melissa who made my amazing dress!!
melissablackburn.net


***********************************************************************************

I have always wanted to have some sort of "different" wedding reception. We decided to go with a "Circus Circus" theme, so we could have fun games and activities for the kids. Our wedding day we had a reception in Inkom, ID where Shawn grew up and a few weeks later had one in Delta, CO which is my home town. Both ended up being full of face painting, games, ice cream, animal balloons etc.














No comments:

Post a Comment