Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Ice Caves

The whole group at the end of the cave
We  have figured out that going to school during the summer is not so easy, especially when it is sunny and it seems like play time. We took the time on a few Saturdays to take a break and encounter in  a few adventures. One being the ice caves here in Rexburg. We went with some friends, found the hole in the ground and started crawling through the cave that was covered in ice! We felt like we were in the movie Ice Age. Shawn thought he would bring his roping rope just in case something happened and good thing he did because there were a few little hills of ice I couldn't climb up, so he would go ahead of me and I would hold on to the end of the rope and he would pull me over the little hills and I would slide across the ice on my stomach. It sure was fun!
This is when I when I was wondering if bats live in ice caves      




Us with a wall of ice on the left

Shawn next to an ice wall we needed to climb up
This is the view we saw as we were coming out of the hole in the ground where the ice cave was 


No comments:

Post a Comment