Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

BYU-I College Graduates July 2011 and April 2012

I graduated back in July 2011 in Elementary Education. It feels so good to be done with school. I know I picked the right profession for me. Even though I am going to do what's important right know and be a Mom, I am hoping to teach someday. I love teaching! I love it when I see a first graders face light up when something finally clicks. Or when I know a student is not working on his assignment, so I ask him to show me his work and the reply is, "NO I don't want your germs on it!" A teacher play a significant part in a child's life. It is a teachers responsibility to help their students gain confidence and hope.
"They may forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel." - Carol Buchner

My family came from Colorado to cheer me on! I love them.

Couldn't have done it without this guy.  Many nights of helping me with lesson plans and packing my lunch for those early morning student teaching days.

One year later in April 2012
SHAWNY GRADUATED!!
In April 2012 Shawn graduated with his degree in Exercise Science. Kanyin at the the ripe age of 2 months cheered him on! A few months later, Shawn also got accepted at Salus University which is a  P.A. school(physicians assistant)  in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I am so proud of him. P.A. is a very competitive field right now, so we couldn't be happier.
Some of Shawn's family was able to be there. Here is a pic of Shawn and his sister Mandy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment