Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

The Pregnancy Life with Kanyin

Being with child for nine months was quite the adventure. When I found out that I was pregnant, I was nervous and very excited. I was going to be a Mom. It was foreign to me. I already loved this little being inside me so much. Life was really great till I was about 7 weeks along. Then the nausea hit. I spent many hours on the couch moaning and groaning. I really don't like throwing up (who does), but I would feel better after I did. The doctor gave me some meds that helped quite a bit. I could at least make it through the day. The smell of food didn't agree with me and for some reason Shawn's smell didn't settle well with me either. Poor guy...he was a good sport even when I told him he needed to go away because I couldn't handle the smell. We are still in love to this day.

Towards the middle of my pregnancy, I would get very faint. I learned the only way to prevent from passing out was to lie down on my left side with my feet elevated. So no matter where I was that is what I did...work meetings, Wal-Mart, the temple, you name it! It makes for some good laughs now. Overall everything went well. I loved feeling the baby move inside of me. I was reminded every time what a miracle this is. I was so anxious to find out what our little girl would look like and what kind of baby she would be. I will admit somedays I do miss my big belly. It was a special time for me and baby.

16 weeks and getting a belly!

Around 24ish weeks or so 

A couple of weeks before baby came!

Thank you Jenny for the awesome pictures!

1 comment: