Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Thanksgiving

We had such a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving. Our church did a Turkey Bowl Thanksgiving morning and we later went to our friends house, the Henderson's for the fancy feast! Of course I went black friday shopping. It is seriously one of my favorite days of the year. I was worried it was going to be a little crazy here in Philly. I was at the doctors office a few days before, when a lady was asking about my Thanksgiving plans, I told her about my black friday fetish, and she said, "oh dear...watch your purse." I was a little nervous, but it turned out to be so great. You can't beat new movies for $4! Decorating for Christmas was another success Thanksgiving weekend. It was so nice having Shawn home for a few days. Even though he had to study here and there it was great. Shawn also went and helped with the Hurricane Sandy clean up in New Jersey all day on Sunday. There are so many people that lost everything. It really caused us to reflect on all the MANY things we are grateful for. I cannot thank my Heavenly Father enough for the countless blessing I have received. I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. 
Getting ready for the big football game!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment