Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Moments

 I have been thinking about my job as being a mom and how different my life is now, but I really wouldn't have it any other way. The love I have for this little girl is indescribable. We do have our hard days and hard moments, when I wonder how I am going to get my "to do list" done with a crying toddler attached at my leg or when I think why do tantrums have to exist? (especially in the middle of the check out line). :) Then I remember how I have it easy now with just one :) I sometimes wonder, is she learning? Am I doing what I am suppose too? My mind is always brought back to how important this time is. How incredible children really are. I love little moments we have like swinging or practicing walking and wish I could just freeze that time. I know I can't, but that our lives can be filled with these amazing moments. I love children, especially this little one and I am grateful we have eternity together. 


1 comment:

  1. You are such a good mom Torrey, we always knew you would be.
    Stay happy always
    Ramona

    ReplyDelete