Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Oh My Husband....

Wednesday nights while at BYU-Idaho you would often find Shawn and I country dancing. Hey, it was one dollar for a married couple to get in and we are both country music fans...why not?! We always had so much fun (except for the time he elbowed me in the nose by accident). Shawn has these ideas that we are a true cowboy and cowgirl. His theme song is "Should've been a cowboy!" Along with Shawn being a cowboy comes the true country dancing, of the cowboy swinging his girl up and down and around. Sometimes I am taken by surprise when the dancin cowboy Shawn comes out.

While we were taking family photos with our friends the Wrights, the dancin cowboy Shawn came out, and I am grateful Heather had the camera, so I can always remember these exciting times.  I basically just hold on for dear life, even though he assures me every time that he will not drop me. So kind huh? :)
Even though Shawn has his crazy times, I cannot express how grateful I am for him. Everyday I feel so lucky to have the marriage I do. It is not easy, we have our rough patches but you have to go through the rough to know happiness. He is extremely patient with me which helps me to be a better person. I love my hardworking, perfect dad, faithful cowboy :)


This is me thinking I am being put down, but Shawn's face says otherwise

I am now realizing what is about to happen..


Once again...thought I was being put down..

wrong again

This is me holding on to dear life.. I am probably yelling at him by this point

So he decides to put me down :)



3 comments:

  1. You guys should definitely try out for dancing with the stars lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys crack me up! Those are some serious country-dancin' skills! :) You are a good sport, Torrey!

    ReplyDelete