Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

First Anniversary

Our Anniversary is now a day in history! Not only were we married on May 1st, but Osama Bin Laden was killed on May 1st. I still can't believe it has almost been 10 years since 9/11.


For our anniversary, we decided to go back to Logan, UT where we were married. We stayed in the Anniversary Inn which is a themed hotel. They were having a "end of tax season" deal. We got to stay in the African Safari room for half off! It was pretty sweet. We went back to the temple and went to dinner with some of Shawn's family at a Brazilian restaurant called Gaucho's Grill. They bring you fresh off the grill meat every minute. It was a fun experience. 

Shawn really surprised me with a anniversary gift. We just moved into a new apartment and many of the kitchen cupboards are pretty high and I can't reach. Shawn decided to make me a stool! I was sooo happy. It was such an amazing gift. He worked really hard on it, and I just love it. I am excited to use it for many years ahead. He even burned a message on the bottom. Being married has been so awesome. I feel that we have really grown together. I thank Heavenly Father for letting our paths cross and letting us have this experience together. 
My new stool!


Happy 1st Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment