Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Election Time!

Four years ago I was on my mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, so I didn't hear much about  the election. The election before that I was in high school and didn't care as much as I do now. I have to say, I really enjoyed watching the first presidential debate the other night. I found myself excited to see more. One thing I don't like is how negative politics can be. I understand that is how it goes, but I think more positive aspects can be brought out.

During all this I found that I am more grateful to be an American and live in this country. So many people do not have the freedoms we enjoy, and I love that we have the right to vote for our leaders and the people play such a huge role.

I hope and pray for our country, our troops and leaders. What an exciting time this is. 

I loved the Mitt Romney video that was played at the RNC. It's important to see how a man has become the way he is. 





No comments:

Post a Comment