Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.

Hope on. Journey on. Fan the flame of your faith.
quote by: Elder Jeffrey Holland

Hidden Treasures

We live just a few minutes away from a train station, busy roads, stores etc. Sometimes I crave nature and the peace and comfort it brings. Well, a week ago we went for a little walk and decided to go check out the train station. Turns out on the other side of the train station there is an AWESOME little park! Nature trail, creek, ducks, lots of trees, bridge and to top it all off a play ground at the end of the trail. I was so so happy when we found this place. How lucky am to have such a neat place just a few minutes away. I felt like a was at the end of treasure hunt. A little tender mercy from the Lord for Torrey. :) Kanyin and I enjoy walking there now. The only tricky and entertaining part of our walks is getting down and up the stairs with the stroller to get across the train station. Usually there are really nice people who feel bad for me and help me out. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment